AutoCAD Map 3D
This training guide introduces students to drawing based and geospatial features within the AutoCAD® Map 3D software. Students learn about the features and functions of the AutoCAD Map 3D software, including how to create, manage, and map data. The training guide covers the fundamental topics of the AutoCAD Map 3D software.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
• Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
• Knowledge of Process and Instrument diagrams (recommended but not essential)
• Basic knowledge of process industry or piping industry practice (recommended but not essential)
• A working knowledge of the AutoCAD software
The Training Day
Our courses run from 8.30am to 4.00pm with refreshments throughout the day and a break for freshly prepared lunch.
We offer a relaxed, supportive learning environment, fully air-conditioned facilities and the nicest instructors.
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.
Certification benefits for companies:
• Increase skill level of employees
• Make the right employment and placement decisions.
• Invest in staff for lower turnover and reward employee commitment/expertise
• Ensure that your CAD operators are leveraging your software investments.
Certification Benefits for individuals
• Enhanced Skills and Recognition
• Electronic Certificate
• Certification Logo
• Immediate Diagnostic Feedback
• Listing on Autodesk Certified Users Database