Autocad 2d Advanced
AutoCAD Advanced introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the
AutoCAD® software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Before starting this course, the student should have working knowledge of the following:
• Computer Literate and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10 Operating System.
• Creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning,
displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing
layers and controlling layer visibility
The Training Day
Our courses run from 8.30am to 4.00pm with refreshments throughout the day and a break for freshly prepared lunch. We offer a relaxed, supportive learning environment, fully air-conditioned facilities and the nicest instructors.
• Template drawing and Profile Setup
• File Extensions
• Fields, Tables and Excel
• Creating Text Styles
• Creating Dimension Styles
• Options Dialogue Box
• Drawing Utilities
• Attributes and Blocks
• Title Blocks
• ByBlock Concept
• Dynamic Blocks
• Xrefs Management
• Sheet Set Manager and Batch Plotting
• CAD Standards
• Model Space and Layouts
• Setting Viewport Scales
• Exporting Drawings
• Action Recorder
• Plotting and Presentation
On completion of the course, you will receive an internationally recognised Autodesk Authorised Attendance Training Certificate.